Sunday, October 30, 2011

Plans:

Plans:

Sometimes things don't go according to the plan.  I learned this back in July when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Today, mother nature got in the way of my plan.  I was very much bummed about the October snow storm.  I laid in bed most of yesterday.  I would read a book to Elisheva and then drift off for a little bit.  Every time Elisheva would wake me for another story, I would look outside and say out loud "STOP SNOWING!"  There was a few times that Elisheva even got out of bed and went over to the window and asked for the snow to stop for me.

Here is how I spent my day:

My awesome cousins and their new shirts.


Phone Party



Soaring through the air at lightning speed to save the day!


Flying through the air carrying my mere mortal younger brother. 


My brother came home from Boston for the walk.  Slept in New York City because all buses and trains were stopped to NJ.



Awesome shirts!  Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for making the day go by quickly and making me laugh and smile.

1 comment:

  1. Great shirts =) I am happy you got some entertainment from your family. I was very bummed about the change of plans, but we'll try to get together soon. Miss you tons and look forward to us getting power back so I can call you from my own home to catch up!

    ReplyDelete