Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesdays after Taxol


Tuesdays after Taxol:

I know that I have mentioned this before.  The Tuesday after my Taxol infusion is a great day for me. I feel like I am on top of the world. I can move around freely. I have been cooking in preparation for the upcoming holiday.  I have been putting odds and ends away in the house.  Not matter how much I put things away, more toys and art supplies just appear out of nowhere.  I got Shua dressed all by myself. That is a huge challenge because he never lays still and constantly kicks me.  Inevitably he always kicks me right by my port.  I used my treadmill for about four miles and I am still moving around.

Here is a little video clip about the days of the week that always makes me laugh.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment