Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mini-blog post

I figured I would need to send out a small post to let everyone know I am doing well. Surgery went well. It took a long while for them to get a working IV in. Once the anesthesiologist got a line in and I was marked for sugery, I entered "lala" land. Can't report back about what happened for the next so many hours. I did wake up to seeing Stephen and my brother Aaron smiling at me. They told me the good news that my liver scan came back clean. Of course I would not fully remember these moments as I came out of anesthesia. I was put into a room and was prodded and poked for the next 15hours or so. They came in once an hour for one reason or another. Of course to me, it seemed like days had gone by. Having Stephen sleep right next to me was very much needed for my recovery.

There is much more to report on but you will just have to wait until I get more strength to type. I can't wait to share my fun filled experiences with the drains.

Will be back soon with another installment.

1 comment: