Monday, August 8, 2011

Lint Roller


Lint roller:
I know it is time for another blog post when my father asks me “have you written anything for your blog?”  So happy he is reading it.  This one will be short but hopefully will make you laugh.  As we all know laughter is the best medicine.

Everyone has a lint roller.  How many of us use it on a regular basis?  I got my hair shaved really short last week. I found myself going crazy on Saturday and Sunday pulling hairs off my shoulders.  It is unreal how much hair was falling out and really grossing me out.  I told Stephen that I just wanted it all to fall out so I can stop de-hairing myself.  I grabbed the masking tape on my way up the stairs to try and grab some of the loose hairs before bed.  The masking tape would take me forever and was not so comfortable for my head.  Then I had the great idea of a lint roller.  Wow! I am a total genius.  I lint rolled my head.  It worked wonderfully.  I went through about 10 sheets before I decided to save some for tomorrow morning.  When Stephen came upstairs, I said “I lint rolled my head.  I wanted to get all the loose hairs off.” I was hoping to avoid my pillow becoming a chiapet.  He looked at me, smiled, laughed and said “definitely more patchy.”  At least we can still laugh about things.  I do hope the sight of me lint rolling my head made you smile and chuckle.

A day without laughter is a day wasted---Charlie Chaplin

4 comments:

  1. I get excited when I see that you have written an other blog!!!
    Keep smiling and chuckling... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the girls were able to laugh as well. Now I wonder if you find something amusing when it all starts coming back in again! You are right about laughing. You reminded me of a seminar I attended once where they present research saying laughing contributes to good health even if it is laughter that you make yourself do. There is something about laughter that really does a body good, so keep it up! (watch some old Johnnie Carson or Lucille Ball stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenn used masking tape! Great minds think alike ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete