Monday, August 1, 2011

Food


What an amazing community that we live in.  Ever since diagnosis there has been yummy food on our table. There are so many people that are willing to help us out at this time.  It is so great to not have to worry about what to feed Stephen.  Especially on a day like today when I can’t imagine cooking or being near the kitchen.  After treatment, the thought of food, the smell of food and the taste of food is not appealing in any way.  I did have to eat something so I could take my antibiotic.  I went with the basic soup option.

So thank you very much for all of the support the community has provided.  The meals have been great, the children helping out with the girls have been very helpful.  The playdates have been really enjoyed by the girls. The constant contact by the rabbi has made me feel super special. Thank you for all the visitors that check up and make sure I am doing well.  I have met so many new people who are all wonderful community members that have really helped out.  Who would have thought that getting cancer would help me be not so anti-social?

Sorry that this is short but just don’t the brain power for a long blog entry.  I apologize for not having any fancy pictures or videos this time around.  Hopefully, I will be more functioning for the next entry.
Thanks for all the yummmmmmmy food!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying the goodies. You are such a Strong and special young lady who is loved by so many. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

    Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete